The Bottom Line Is Trust
Why Trust Champia For Your Atlanta Home Inspection Needs?
- The most important reason to trust Champia is the Champia promise:
Champia delivers detailed, comprehensive commercial and home inspection reports quickly so you can make an informed decision about any home or commercial building. If you are not satisfied with our service for any reason, we will make it right – even if that requires refunding your money.
- Champia has been extensively featured on nationally known consumer advocate Clark Howard’s television and radio shows.
- At Champia, we strive to meet your schedule. A staff of full-time Atlanta home inspectors allows you to schedule a home inspection on your timetable. And we provide service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, throughout the Atlanta area.
- These inspectors live and work in your communities, including Fulton (Alpharetta, Atlanta, Buckhead, Johns Creek, Roswell, Sandy Springs), Cobb (Acworth, Austell, Kennesaw, Mableton, Marietta, Powder Springs, Smyrna and Vinings), Gwinnett (Berkeley Lake, Buford, Dacula, Duluth, Grayson, Lawrenceville, Lilburn, Mountain Park, Norcross, Peachtree Corners, Rest Haven, Snellville, Sugar Hill and Suwanee), Forsyth (Cumming), Cherokee (Canton, Holly Springs and Woodstock), Hall (Gainesville, Clermont, Flowery Branch, Lula and Oakwood) and DeKalb (Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Clarkston, Decatur, Doraville, Dunwoody, Lithonia, Pine Lake and Stone Mountain).
- Reports for Atlanta home inspections are back to you within 24 hours. Reports for Atlanta commercial inspections are back to you within 4 business days.
- Nothing beats experience—At Champia, we have performed tens of thousands of Atlanta home inspections.
- Commercial and Home Inspection reports are completed on-site at the end of the inspection.
- In addition to a full detailed report, we provide a summary report listing all important issues to assist you and your agent in negotiations.
- In Atlanta, we stand behind our work. We offer a 30-day post-home-inspection consultation with our staff to answer your questions and concerns.
- We provide residential inspections and additional services such as termite inspections, radon testing, mold/air quality testing and water certifications.
Watch this video from HGTV on why you should get a home inspection.
Review our offerings for a deeper understanding of the value we deliver.
Reach out directly to address any questions or concerns you may have.