Ready to Grow with Us?
Champia inspectors perform real estate inspections on behalf of our clients by completing physical inspections on site, and uploading written reports. The schedule is flexible as inspectors choose their own working hours. The average inspection takes approximately 3.5 to 4 hours to complete from initial assignment download to final report upload, depending on property size, inspection scope, and distance. Inspectors must upload a final report to the client no more than 24 hours after inspection is complete.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, computer and typing skills
- Own an up-to-date computer with access to high-speed Internet
- Own a digital camera and cell phone
- Own common inspection tools to include a ladder
- Able to interact professionally with real estate agents and clients
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and a friendly demeanor
- Proven record of reliability and integrity
- Be available to complete physical inspections in the field
- Physically able to safely climb ladder, crawl under house or get onto a roof
- Detail oriented, well organized, and flexible
- Must have job ownership, as well as a take charge/can do mentality
- Reliable transportation to carry assorted light tools, including a small ladder
- Good driving record and up-to-date auto insurance
- Must pass ASHI Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics exams
- ASHI Certified
- ICC Certified
- Knowledge of Architecture, Engineering or Construction
- Experience in Infrared Technology
Atlanta Georgia, United States
Please submit your resume and cover letter in the form below. We want you to join in our growth!