Posted at 00:36h
Americans spend most of their time indoors – at home, in school, at work. It is therefore vital that the typical indoor environment be a safe and non-toxic place, free from contaminants that could endanger the health and well-being of the people who live, study and work there.
Mold is a biological contaminant which can cause mild to severe reactions in people who are exposed to it. Although only a small percentage of molds have been identified as toxic, you cannot know the kind of mold in your environment without a laboratory analysis.