Atlanta Home Inspectors and Commercial Inspections
What’s the Value of Doing it Right?
It can cost thousands to resolve a hidden issue on a home or commercial building. Commercial and home inspections must be done right in order to protect your investment! Watch this video below from HGTV on why you should get a home inspection.
Considering the importance of having a professional take a look at your house, this is why our home inspectors in Atlanta deliver the following:
- Affordable home and commercial inspections tailored to the unique needs of both residential and commercial customers
- Availability 24 hours a day, seven days a week, throughout the Atlanta-metropolitan area
- An experienced profile that includes thousands of Atlanta home inspections
- Notoriety from nationally known consumer advocate Clark Howard’s television and radio shows
- Home inspection reports within 24 hours and commercial property inspection reports delivered in four business days
- Residential inspections and additional services such as Atlanta radon testing, termite inspections, mold testing, air quality testing and water inspections
We believe that experience in an inspector is essential, but so are less tangible qualities such as trust, rapport and the desire to do what is necessary to ensure that a customer has the support they need to make an informed decision. Our home and commercial inspectors go the distance to provide exceptional quality service.
What You Need to Know When Buying a Home in the Atlanta Area:
- A home inspection is an objective, unbiased, visual examination of the physical structure and systems of a home. This assessment covers the top of the roof to the very foundation. Having a home inspection is like giving the home a physical checkup. If problems or symptoms are found, our inspectors may recommend further evaluation to keep your investment safe.
- The purchase of a home is probably the largest single investment you will ever make. By learning as much as you can about the condition of the property and the need for any major repairs before you buy, you can minimize unpleasant surprises. Our inspectors will point out the positive aspects of a home, as well as the maintenance that will be necessary to keep it in good shape. After an Atlanta home inspection, you will have a much clearer understanding of the property you are about to purchase.
When it is your home, trust is critical. Our Atlanta home inspectors are some of the best in the industry. You can trust the unparalleled expertise of Champia.
What You Need to Know When Selling a Home in the Atlanta Area:
If you are already a homeowner, a home inspection may be used to identify problems that have started and will continue to deteriorate without treatment. Our home inspectors in Georgia will recommend preventive measures that might help you avoid costly future repairs and give you a good idea of the condition of your home prior to placing it on the market. A seller who knows the condition of their property will gain a better understanding of conditions that may be discovered by the buyer’s home inspector. A home inspection offers an opportunity for a seller to make repairs that will put the house in better selling condition.